The Advantages of Bubble Film
- It can make the packaged products have better tightness and fixation, and small parts will not be scattered in the packaging.
- Soft texture, suitable for packaging products of various shapes, making the appearance of products more beautiful.
- The bubble film can be torn at any time, as much as you use, so as to avoid waste.
- The packaged products are clean, dustproof, moisture resistant, compression resistant and shock-absorbing.
- The bubble film is translucent, which can not only cling to the goods to provide protection, but also has beautiful appearance, clean and bright.
- It can also be used to replace all kinds of cartons, especially in the combined packaging of irregular objects or commodities, which not only saves the packaging cost, but also conforms to the packaging trend.
- It has good shock resistance, impact resistance and good protection function.
- PE raw material is adopted, which is green, environment-friendly, non-toxic and harmless.
It is not difficult to see that the functional indicators of bubble film. They are very excellent. It is a good choice for people to pack, express and send products.
The Important Role of Bubble Film
With the development of express logistics industry, the supporting packaging industry is also rising, and a variety of packaging materials are filled in the market. However, with the rapid development of society, people have higher and higher requirements for the quality, appearance and manufacturing materials of packaging materials. While protecting products, people hope that packaging materials can be more beautiful and more environmentally friendly. Therefore, various inflatable cushioning and filling packaging materials have sprung up. The raw materials of this kind of packaging materials are basically PE or PE add nylon, which is not only strong in protection, but also environmentally friendly.