Air Pillow Packaging
As businesses seek continuous improvement and streamlined processes, reducing product damage during shipment is often the first item to review. Air pillows provide excellent transit protection for your product by bracing products away from the edge of the rigid outer package. Air pillow packaging provides excellent transit protection for your product by bracing products away from the edge of the outer package. Only need a small amount of inflatable pillows, it can block and brace the product in the package to prevent it from damage caused by shaking during transportation.
Will air pillows save on our overall costs?
Air pillows are lightweight and add practically zero additional weight to your shipment, which will save on freight costs. Air pillows are often filled-on-demand which means they require much less floorspace to store in your facility. Because air pillows come in different sizes and don’t require full inflation, you can customize each products protection easily. This reduces the need for multiple layers of packaging protection.
- It does a great job protecting your product
- It’s really light, saving on freight costs
- Compared to paper, it leaves less carbon footprint
- It can be reused as void fill packaging material
- It is no-mess, simple-to-use easy-to-dispose void fill solution
- It is easy to recycle. HDPE with recycling-code 2, LDPE with 4